The National Capital Area Joint Safety Association Group
Note: this is a free event to invites.
Date: May 7, 2016
Location: Johns Hopkins University, Wolfe Street Building, 615 Wolfe St., Baltimore, MD
Time 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (registration opens at 7:00 AM)
Audience: Current and potential future EHS association leaders.
Cost: No charge if invited by a host organization. $75.00 otherwise. Click here to register
The National Capital Area Joint Safety Association Group in an effort in promote the Environmental, Health (including IH), & Safety Fields is hosting this event. The workshops is designed to provide a comfortable setting to learn or improve leadership skills that can be used anywhere and to learn how EHS associations operate.
Benefits of attending include:
· Designed to improve an organizations leadership structure.
· Enhance individual interpersonal and management skills.
· Participants will earn CEUs which should be applicable to maintaining certifications.
· Networking for professional development.
Goal of workshop
· Advancement of personal leadership skills
· Development of current and potential organization leadership
· Building stronger professional local associations
Click here to register